Stinky Feet, the title of my husbands new theme song. Ok, well not really, but he did manage to make that the lyrics to some techno song we were listening to on the radio. It was a good laugh for the day.
Well not much new so I have a few photo updates. :)
These are why we no longer use cascade dish washing detergent... How gross!
 |
| Cool pictures of the clouds rolling over the mountains in Salt Lake City. |
|
 |
| My cool little thanksgiving dry erase board background. I know there cheesy but I get excited making them. (sorry its sideways) |
|
|
|
|
 |
| What I refer to as Sparkys "bottle" because really it has the same effect as a baby bottle. And if he sees it and can't have it, I have to hear about it all day long until he gets it. Its this toy called a Tug a Jug and you fill it with treats and he tugs the chain and gets them out. Well he tore that part off and since than its been his favorite even when there are no treats in it. Silly Dog. |
|
Seriously, this dog could model. He is such a ham for the camera.
<3x100
No comments:
Post a Comment