What is your proudest moment?
I was thinking about this the other day when I was trying to decide what to do with my life? Yeah thats a small question. No worries there. ;) I mean if I were to list my interests and all the college courses I want to take I would never graduate. I mean there is science, Biology, geology, Sorry no chemistry I HATE that. Then there is History, Architecture, Historical preservation of buildings and land/trails and the natural wonders. There is Astronomy, Computers, Communications, Psychology. I could go on forever. Needles to say this creates drama when trying to figure out how to pick a degree or stick with one. Ah the joys of loving life too much.
Anyway back to my point. I will say the proudest moments of my life are
a) Graduating High school, I still remember thinking sitting up there that this was a joke. That my degree was going to be blank. I really messed up my last 2 years there I honestly was amazed I got out.
b) Going caving (spelunking) whatever you want to call it. I did it without my friend at the time (whom I did all crazy things with and was the only person I trusted with my life) I don't even remember where it was. Somewhere in Upstate NY. All I knew was it was this hole int he ground about the size of my Wii drum set that curved oddly and then opened up to this giant hole under the ground. Yeah warm fuzzy feeling it could come falling down any day. With narrow rocky tunnels all around. And in the hours we were under there only once did I panic. (Hey it was cold and wet!). Now when I think about it I have no clue how I did it. I mean if anything walking around in that water that Lord knows who has done what in it is enough for me to go eww. Nun the less me squeezing my big bottom in tight rocky jagged holes.
Yeah that was my proudest moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment