So really not much going on in our family in the way of events. I am sure that will change in the next few weeks with holidays.
So yeah, today was a really odd day. I hardly got any sleep got to school and almost fell asleep sitting up in class. Well get to my second class of the day which was Spanish and it was hysterical. For some reason the whole class was amped up. We were rowdy, but I think we all enjoyed it. We kind of rebelled against the teacher. I got to say he handled it well. Well after that somehow we got into a conversation 1/2 in Spanish over Harry Potter. Somehow he got really ridiculous really fast and next thing I know I am laughing hysterically. Next thing I know I'm feeling really sick. So I am going to conclude I really needed that laugh. That being said I didn't know you could laugh so hard and make yourself sick.
Needless to say I needed that. It was refreshing.
So yeah, on a bummer note, I lost the charger for my camera *boo*. No clue where it is I know I had it before I left for Las Vegas but that's the last I know. I can get another one but it is kind of expensive so it may be a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment