"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Oh the places you will go.

Just thought I would make a list of places I would like to travel to. 
- Scotland,
- Germany
- Nova Scotia.
- Vancouver/BC
- All 50 states (were at 30 something now) before I am 30
- Oman, see where dad hung out!
- Russia
- Poland, never should have turned down that trip!
-  Australia
- New Zealand
-  Tanzania
- Rome
- Greece
- France, see where my mommy lived!

Yup places I want to go. The only time I have been in Canada was to Quebec with Steve Holcomb (yeah that's right the guy that won the gold medal for bobsled :). We drank beer and wine and had Mexican food, then he got grumpy and almost got arrested by Canadian police. Yeah that was funny. And the other time I went to Canada to get a McDonalds burger because we missed the exit for Fort Drum and decided why not take an extra 20 min to get home. Boarder control thought that was funny, I was living in Oswego NY at the time. 

I have been to Germany, but I was really young. 
Now I just need to make a list of the states I have been too. I did it a while ago, not sure if it is on the blog. 


No comments: