"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Temple.

So Adam and I went to New Mexico over Labor Day Weekend and I got to do my moms name in the temple on the one year anniversary of her passing (literally the same day). We just did her Baptism because I know my mother in law wants to be there for some of it so I decided to wait on the endowments. It was something I had been planning for a while and meant a lot to me to be able to do it where she was born and raised. It was a wonderful wonderful experience. We didn't know you were suppose to make an appointment and there weren't enough priesthood holders at first to do it so we had to wait a few min. ( They asked us to wait for an hour, but they ended up rounding up some guys so it was more like 15 min.) In the mean time the Temple president came and said hello and everyone was so nice. It was a very special experience for me. I think it has lead to this temple being my favorite. I mean they treated us like we were royalty. It reminded me of my wedding day, possibly more special. They said a prayer before the baptism and Adam got to do the conformation which meant a lot to me. Seriously, I am so blessed to have a husband who holds the priesthood and who has such a kind and compassionate heart. I know your reading this Adam and I LOVE YOU!
So here are a few pictures from the temple.






My mom and her sister Linda.

Mom and her sister Linda.

2 comments:

Amber Miyake said...

What a beautiful temple! :) I'm so glad you were able to do this! I love the picture of your mom & her sister!! Very cute! :)

SHELLS BELLS! said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day.