Ok so I couldnt finish the book I tried but man school kickas A! Anyhow. I got handed some quotes from C&Punishment and thinkings of that time... and some stood out to me. Here they are
- "Existance on its own had never been enough for him; he had always wanted more then that. Perhaps it had been mearly the strength of his own desires that made him believe he was a person to whom more was allowed then others"
- The Crminal type is the type of strong human being under unfavorable circumstances: A strong human being made sick...his virtues are ostracized by society.
- All innovators of the spirit must for a ime bear the pallid and fatal mark of the chandala on their forheads- not because they are considered that way by others, but beaucase they themselves feel the terrible cleavage which seperates them from everythying that is customary or reputable
No comments:
Post a Comment