My "Do Overs"
1. College. I would not have followed my heart and instead followed my parents. They were smarter in the long run.
2. My Major. I Love being a history major but teaching is not for me without teaching there isnt much to do in history job market wise and the fact is I have always wanted to help others. I would have tried at least first a degree in physical therapy or psychology.
3. Military. I would have enlisted had I known this is where I would have been 4 years outa high school. At least then I could have said I had done something with my life and I had helped others. Instead I am four years into college have no degree and have the possibility of it taking another 3 years. I wish I could have said I had done more with my life
4. When my mom told me to try out for bobsledding in high school I would have listened to her instead of saying "I dont want to wear all the spandex!". Really it was more about my own insecurity and fear of failing. Until this year I never realized what was possible when it came to fitness and sports because before my husband no one took the time to show me. And to be honest I LOVE the gym!
5. My Wedding. Honestly a waste of money. whats worth it: the dress, the hair/makeup, the photographer. But I would have taken 2,000 and just gone to La Caille with Adams family and my family and had a small intimate reception instead of try to have a big one in the church hall. It was lovely and all but it just wasn't "me".
6. I would have continued in Piano as a child. Had I known better
7. I would have told people I saw I care about them more then I have.
wow this is getting to be pretty long for only 23 years!
I am sure I will add to this in the future but this is my start.
Next Blog: What I wouldn't Do over it was perfect (ok maybe not perfect)!
-Number one thing I wouldn't change: My Husband, his love is perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment