- My family, though they are far from perfect I know that everything they have done for me has been out of love and compassion. And that is all a human can ask for in another person.
- My Husband. I dont know how any man loves me so much when I am this crazy. I dont know how he puts up with my flaws and my temper and so fourth. And yet he does so beautifully better then anyone has. I know his love is true in the way that he stands by me.
- My relationship with my husband- It has been rocky from the start and never has been easy. When we got engaged we concluded it never will be easy. But will always be worth it. not to be overly cheesey but I think this quote from The Notebook sums it up "So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday." It took four years almost five to get where we are today. And if thats what it took to have him forever. I will love that.
- The year apart from my Husband-
It let me grow and become me more then anything ever has. I wouldn't trade the things I learned in that year for anything. And I know that if I hadn't had that year I wouldn't have been able to say Yes when he proposed. That year did two things. 1. It helped me find me on my own. 2. It helped me know how much I loved him.
- My Time in Vermont
It kind of goes side by side with the year apart. I loved who I became who I could be and Who I was friends with. It was lots of drama and yet lots of fun. And I learned to love the country way more then the city. I miss green darn Utah!
To be continued....
No comments:
Post a Comment