So today has been an odd day. I came home from my Yoga class at noon and somehow managed to do nothing until 3pm. I have no idea how time flew so fast. I didnt get much accomplished thus be being up at 12am right now working on my Latin American Historical Fiction paper rough draft that is due in less then 12 hours. No Fun. Seriously I choose a history major so I wouldnt have to write fiction I suck at this kind of stuff! I looked at the calander today and nearly panicd realizing I am going to have to write my 15 page Women in the Rennisance Paper this weekend which I only have a paragraph to and hardly an reserch. Along wtih my Thomas Mann paper.. All these papers are due in the first week of December. AHHH!!! I really do need to get on some Medication for my ADHD my attention span is so bad and procrastination even worse!
On a positive note I get to go home soon and see my family! Adam and I leave on the Tuesday before thanksgiving to go to NJ YAY!!! And we figured out what we are going to try to do for are anniversary in December, you will just have to wait and see if we actually do it.
But yeah this is how bad my procrastion is (aside from the fact I am typing this when I should be my paper)
I Just spent the last hour and half reading an Outside magazine article on Afghanistan out loud to My husband... hmm can we say procrastination against homework?
oh well. So thats all I got for you today. I PROMISE to have that other blog written soon just life has been so busy so when Thursday is over hopefully I can get to it.
1 comment:
How fun that you get to go home for Thanksgiving...there's no place else I'd rather be than my momma's house :)
Post a Comment