"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bathroom renovations.

Finally we did and finished a home improvement project! It started out with putting handles on the bathroom draws that we got for like 28$ at Target. And it just took off from there. I always wanted a buttercup yellow room and this was the perfect place to do it. Especially since it was already white so we didn't have to prime anything and it was just the right size. It was pretty 80's when we moved in. I wasn't a fan of the light fixture and the plane mirror screwed into the wall. So we got this little one at Home Depot, (originally ordered through sears but after a month of waiting and horrible customer service we got it from Home Depot.) I think it was like 50$ so not bad. Then the light fixture is from Lowes, love this style lighting, probably because it is similar to what I grew up with. We also got new towel racks, the old one was just a plan wood one. I had before pictures but they were on my other camera that has since gone M.I.A. 

Loved this cabinet!

New Light.

I might be one of those people who collects Hotel soap. 

Again, love this shelf. And the 75 cent wood blocks from Walmart. 

Mirror. 

You can kind of see the knobs we put in. 
Hope you like! Also The wall color is Belgian Waffle, by Olympic Paint from Lowe's.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Very cute!! Now, come do my bathroom :) Well, actually we have our kitchen/living room to do first...boo :(