"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Things that really irk me.

1. The fact the hubby never has  a matching pillow case
2. The fact we don't have matching sheets
3. The fact we don't have a bed skirt
4. The fact all of this stuff is ridiculously over priced.

I really just want a new bed set! And a petty one too. Why is everything nice so over priced?
Oddly enough, my favorite bed sheets, although a bit over sized were from Walmart.

Things I do like,
The fact the puppies are passed out sleeping after a day at grandma and grandpa's.
The fact I have an awesome husband who puts up with my ranting and raving ways.
The fact I have a comfy bed to come home to, even if it is miss matched.
The fact I have a home to come home to.

No comments: