My dad sent me this and in our house it is so true. Yes, I am a soap thief.
On another note I had an interesting Sunday. Adam, got a calling, yay he is co-teaching with me! I may have ratted him out. Then we went to talk to the Bishop for a quick 10 min conversation that turned into an hour. He really said some things that hit close to home and meant a lot to me. On our way home Adam said something that really made me think and I agree. I have known all along that there was, and is a reason we should be in this home. When we were looking there were a few other "newer" condos we could have moved into but I felt like I really wanted to stay in the same stake. I think that this meeting with the Bishop just really reaffirmed why we are here. Obviously it may not be the entire reason but I surely feel like it is one reason. It was a really personal conversation so I would rather not share but what he said to me meant the world to me.
Things like that just make you think.

No comments:
Post a Comment