I had 2 job interviews :)
I got a job :)
Its just a minimum wage job part time but, It is at a book store!! Every nerd's dream. Granted it is a Christian-LDS bookstore I am still excited, besides they have some good history books *double plus cool points*
On the bummer end of the stick
My dads basement flooded in Hurricane Irene. And he wasn't home to take care of it. Apparently he can't get a flight back until Thursday, I have read reports of other people having to wait until September 4th. So I am hoping at this point we will still get to see him in New Mexico.
On another note,
Our back door has been leaking for a while, its very annoying every time it rains Vader thinks its another water bowl. Boo for it leaking Yay for Vader cleaning it up :). So in this lovely light show of a storm we are having right now, Vader is standing guard getting ready to lick for when mommy is asleep and the towels fail. Good to know we have our own sump pump :)
And on a third note, are power bill has been insanely high recently. Obviously being new owners I am not sure if this is normal or not but 168$ from 40$ is a big jump! We had the AC guy fix our unit ( needed a new filiter and we had the wrong one in it and the wrong filter... its really hidden) So that should have helped. Also we programmed the thermostat for 75 in the day and 68 at night. I know that's kind of low but it gets so hot upstairs. Then we don't run our heavy duty stuff until night when it is usually cheaper and I try to do the dishes only once or twice a week. Hmm So Idk. It only dropped 30$ this month. Oh well vent over :)
Ok one more note, I LOVE MY FURBABIES! Seriously this last week little Vader has become such a cuddle bug and I love it. He is still nippy and what not but he loves to curl up next to me and Sparky. It feels nice :)
Ok well g'night for now I am super tired. More to come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment