"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Urgh

I was having a good day today, until I realized I threw away the receipt from my Photoshop purchase that I needed for the 20$ rebate. I really could have used that right now, like really. Why is it every time we cut back and try to conserve our finances it just gets worse and worse. I have given up every hobby of mine, I don't go out for lunch anymore, I don't drive on days I can't afford the gas, we are eating at home more, we cut back our Netflix, we don't have cable or a land line. It goes on and on and we hardly have anything we can cut back on. This week between Photoshop and my car boo boo I have spent 200$ URGH! Fiances SUCK! *keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle.

Funny how one little thing can really put a damper on your day. I think I will dig through the trash tomorrow (keep in mind its covered in rat goop 'cuz Adam just cleaned their cage.

-End rant.

No comments: