"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Look, I did good :)

So for my B-day today Adam got me pink ear muffs for shooting and so we decided to go shooting :)
I won't lie I used the scope on Adams dad's AR15 but I was really happy with the results. I used it last time and something with the riffle was way off and it wad dreadful results. This time it was much better I was pretty proud of myself :). I also ran into an old friend from my dorm days. That was funny.




Adam and his dad setting up there target. 


Hello Kitty and a gun. 

100 Yard Results. ( I am the left side and 2 in the center)

Off topic, but this picture gives you a better idea of the yellow we used in the bathroom (for some reason they show up a weird yellow in pictures)



No comments: