"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

10 goals 10 years

Wow I really do blog to much! Tonight is Adam's World of Warcraft night so I am sitting here bored. it got me thinking what are 10 goals I have to complete in the next 10 years.

1. Go to France and see where my Mom lived
2. See a world cup ski race (preferably in Europe)
3. Ski a Black diamond. Heck, just make it to the ski slope finally!
4. Buy a actual house (but I am loving my townhome!)
5. Have children
6. Graduate from college / See Adam graduate from College
7. Finally see all 50 states (33 down so far)
8. Go to Hawaii
9. Pay down all my debt
10. Never go a day without being a temple recommend holder.

Thinking about it I could come up with a lot more! Such as reading War and Peace. or finally tacking my books I already have and haven't had time to read! But this is good for now :)

No comments: