Today is a tradgic day. For this nation
Today is a day of peace and love for my family
Today we had a memorial for my mommy It was amazing, you can read more about it at my letters blog
Here are some pictures from when my AMAZING friend Alex, more like my sister. hung out with me throughout the day bringing me tons of peace and love. We went to eagle rock to watch the 9/11 memorial lights from NYC. It brought me comfort to see others mourning the loss of loved ones as well. To know I was not alone.
1 comment:
Sara-- Words cannot express my deepest sympathy on the passing of your mother. Your note to me on my blog came with perfect timing. I needed it. For the past week I've been feeling rather down about our move and reading your note made me realize I really need to embrace this place and be grateful for my many blessings I have. I cannot begin to imagine the loss you are going throw at this time, but I hope you can find peace knowing that the atonement is real. I know moving can be stressful at times, but I hope your new house can be a place of refuge for you and I hope you're able to create many wonderful memories there. We love that ward-- I think that was one of the saddest things about moving. Please do not worry about the forwarding of mail. Just whenever you get a chance-- no worries.
P.S. the bouncing souls t-shirt was on my husband's younger brother. My husband and his brother haven't missed a bouncing souls concert in the past 10 years. :)
Post a Comment