So I finally got my flowers! Turns out they were dropped off at the wrong house and the lady that got them called R.S to find out whose they were. But since we hadn't been to the ward yet no one knew. She seemed really nice. Kind of sad they just put there home up for sell today. (hopefully they get a good price for it!). But I am excited to have my flowers there beautiful! I guess I have to suck up and admit I was a little emotional these last weeks about the missing flowers. Can I blame the chaos of this last month? will you forgive me?
On a mildly sad note. I had to part with our Stainless Steel dishwasher *tear*. We had a tech look at it and told us the washer arms no longer really work due to the fact of how hard the water is and the build up in it. Thank you NSL for having obscenely high water rates. He said that pretty much every time we wash anything in it we have to use a rinse agent and vinegar. I bet the new detergent rules aren't helping either. I am all for the environment but I want my phosphates! We ended up getting a whirlpool one but it was 100$ more for stainless so we opted to go with black because right now that's not a 100$ we can really go with. So now non of our appliances match lol. Oh well at least I HAVE A DISHWASHER! That part is pretty darn exciting!
Also, Adam got his Droid phone today, he is SUPER SUPER excited! I am working on getting mine but he was saving up for the last 6 months for this. He has earned it with dealing with my emotional roller coaster of a year. He is an amazing husband! I feel blessed to have the family I do, I know heavenly father picked them out for me.
To close this on a good/great note. Today I had to miss my Geology class. But it was for an awesome reason. Adam's Cousin Nathan came home from Iraq today! We got to go to the airport to greet him. He was so excited to see his wife his 2 year old son William and his little baby girl! He got to come home when she was born but it has been 5 months and shes so big! They really are a beautiful family! I wish I had, had my camera with me. Oh well just glad to have him home!
No comments:
Post a Comment