So this weekend I took a girls trip to Vegas, and in all honesty I was really surprised at how much reminded me of my mom. It was actually pretty rough emotionally. We are approaching the one month date and that means it is setting in more. In Vegas I saw all these stores my mom would have loved and we would have enjoyed together. But it was awesome to be out with a fun group of girls. I got some pictures to come :)
As for the house it is making progress but slowly. I still feel kind of homeless. I mean in the last month I have gone from my apartment, to my parents house to this house. So when I think of sleeping in my bed I am not sure where that is. But its growing on me. I am finally learning which light switch controls what! This has been a really emotional hectic year for all of us. We have had some amazing highs, like buying our first home, and some lows such as the loss of my mother. But I have to say as much as I want to sit here and complain about my life, I am pretty darn blessed. <3
P.s. I stumbled across these pictures of my mom and I from years ago, but they are some of my favorite!


No comments:
Post a Comment