"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Friday, September 17, 2010

There is a stranger in our new backyard...

And by stranger I mean this guy or girl...
A cutie but needless to say I did not try to make friends just yet. This dog would just sit in this one spot in our back yard for about an hour. Poor Sparky was going nuts! It seemed friendly to me but again I didn't want to find out the hard way so I kept the door closed. Hope this isnt an everyday/week occurance.

Also odd is a friend left me some flowers and a card at our new house and well I never got it :/. Kinda gives you a warm fuzzy feeling huh? Oh well guess we will find out eventually.

I dare say we have 90% of our stuff moved in now. I just have to unpack and in the mean time write my thesis proposal, do my Spanish homework and my African History homework.

Also I have to vent, why are desks so expensive to buy! We were going to use Grandma's but deiced it was to heavy. Well every desk I remotely like is 700$ or more! And we kind of need one by this weekend.

And last but definitely not least, I really miss my mom. I still can't grasp it. I know heavenly father blessed me with her as my mother for a reason. Because no one could or ever will love me the way she loved me. I mean whom am I going to call at 2am when I can't sleep just to chat? Who is going to calm me down in my midnight panic attacks over homework and life? God I miss her. A neighbor told me this yesterday and said it just perfect. "You never know true heartbreak until you lose a loved one (forever)". My heart is broken, there is a hole were she once was. I will love her forever and more and more each day but it sill will always hurt.

well I gotta go, bed time!
~Sara

No comments: