- Nylabone
- Stuffed Bear
- Tennis Balls
- Dog Bone
- Duvet Cover
- Warm Blanket
- Doggie bed
- Leash
Yes thats right Mr. Dude chewed through our expensive Duvet cover last night. I mean we were planning on getting a new one soon but not this soon! Oh Puppy Joy! This little man knows what he is doing you should hear him beg when we are eating dinner and even if Adam and I go to have a hug or a kiss he tries to be in the middle. Hes a silly little goob. But he fits righ in with our silly little family. I suppose if this is all he has destroyed so far we are ok. I should also mentioned he had a few little accidents but I think that is more our fault for not paynig attention when we should have been. Lesson Learned.
Now off to a insane week. I realized I have a reserch paper due next week I have done nothing on and know nothing about. Opps!



No comments:
Post a Comment