So since were young poor college students we try to eat affordable esptially during the week. We also try to come up with easy things to make. However, they get old sometimes. So we came up with our own "
Gulasch" really is just hamburger helper minus the box. It is super easy. We get some noodles, Beef, Onion and pasta sauce. I like to add red pepper. Then we cook and mix it all together over the skillet. YUMMM.
Well anyway today is Goulash day! Yeah other then that not much exciting going on just a lot of stress.
Sparky is missing dad a ton since he left for his class tonight. He has sat by the door for almost 2 hours crying. I like to think he loves me this much too but somehow I doubt it. That being said it is amazing coming home from a stressful day being greeted by his cute little paws in my face and constant kisses (though soemtimes its really annoying like when I am trying to sleep).
Well I am just procrastinating on here so I better get back to work. I think I have written a 15 page mid-term Oy Vey.
Peace and Love
~Sara Elle

1 comment:
we make our own goulosh too!! I love it!! we like using either hamburger meat, sausage or canadian bacon! also putting cheese in it is super yummy too! Oh the joys of food experimentation!
Post a Comment