My schedule for the fall should look something like this:
* Spanish, African History to 1600, Geology, Thesis
Summer I am taking Spanish 110
Spring
*Thesis, Spanish III, Yoga II, Russian History
I don't know what I want to do with the "rest of my life" I would honestly Love a job working for the V.A. I would love to be able to give back to this countries veterans. Men like Adam. I would also love to get a degree in Historical Preservation law. But no one teaches that in Utah and as much as I miss the rest of America I don't want to leave my family here. I keep begging my mom and dad to move out here, that way I would have all the people I am closest with in one location. I hate being so far from my mom and dad.
Speaking of which this reminds me when I graduate here comes the student loan payoffs...Ick! Hopefully Adam can get a part time job and go to school to take more classes. Between the VA checks and the GI bill we should be able to make enough to cover our bills. Money would be tight though. I would like to get a full time job so I can use the money to pay back my loans as quick as possible and have a little extra to put into savings. But we will see how that turns out. Just praying for the best with all this.
This week has been hectic, spring brake is next week so all our mid-terms and papers are due. needless to say I procrastinated and had a lot of work to do today. But I got most of it done :).
Sparky has been a little baby lately barking every time we have to put in him his crate at night for at least 40 min. I'm so sorry for our neighbors we are really trying to work with him but we cant let him in the bedroom all night and teach him bad habits. Hopefully soon enough he can just roam around the house on his own. Hes a good boy for the most part. Always has to be the center of attention though. But really I am happy we got him, he has made coming home and being alone at home so much better and he gives lots of love. We or well I call him little Prince because he prances around the house and the yard like he owns the place. But its funny because hes such a scarredy cat. He loves Adam though tons, he will whine all day when Adams gone by the door waiting for him to come home. Thus I have to give him lots of TLC. He is also a major clutz 3 times this week he has banged one of his legs on the door or wall and cried in pain. its heartbreaking to here and then 5 min later hes back to jumping on you. Silly dog.
Saying high to his "sister" Tibby
Sitting on our CLEAN laundry. He tries to do this every time!
Being so "innocent" I am pretty sure he did something bad I am yet to find out.
Well That is all for now
As dad says LOL (Lots Of Love)
~Sara Elle
No comments:
Post a Comment