"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Friday, February 19, 2010

Love and truth, the hardest thing to write.

I have long concluded that things you are passionate about are the hardest papers to write. I used to always joke that as an English teacher I would make my students write a 3 page paper on something they are passionate about. Because lets face it, if you love it you want to share everything not just the bits and pieces. Well this leads me to this. WHY DOES WRITTING YOUR TESTIMONY HAVE TO BE SO DANG HARD!!!

This yearh my testimony in the chruch and in faith and hope in general has been strengthend at least ten fold. I really want to write it down so I can remember it. I even tried to say it in chruch. But I can never seem to give it right and do it justice. In writting and in talking. So heres to hoping. I hope I will be able to write it down some time soon and do it the justice it deserves.

<3
Sara Elle

No comments: