"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Monday, February 15, 2010

We got a Ball!!!

Oh yes we did!
We finally got the Dyson Ball Animal, ya know the one I talked about wanting forever. Well today I went to target with Adams mom in hopes of finding her something for the upcoming wedding well insted I found out new toy! I couldnt believe it, it was on sale for $439 at Target, that is a little over 100$ off. I couldn't pass up the deal. Well needless to say the first thing I did when I got home was test it out. I couldnt beleive how much it sucked up in less then 4 feet none the less the entire apartment. I think we can make one or two more lil dudes out of all the fur in there!
Check the pictures out.
 
And keep in mind this is all clumped together. When we took it out it was disgusting the amount of hair.  Needless to say I am excited to vacuum again soon!

Well I have to go now. Time for sleep. This next week or two will be stressful as it is mid-terms and alot of papers that I have yet to write are due. 
Till then
peace and Love


1 comment:

Eva said...

ugh...I am soooo jealous... I long for a respectable vacuum!