Word of advice to all the husbands out there. Dont ask your wife to get peanut butter as she is on her way home at 5:30pm. While she is stuck in rush hour traffic, tired from being up since 6am and in school since 7am.
This week is not starting out so great!
Before first, Sparky needed to be taken to the vet last thursday for kennel cough that was a lovely 64$ bill.
First, off we found out our car needed 400$ in repairs
Second, I found out I have a reserch paper due in a week and no time to get to the historical archives to do it.
Third:, our dog chewed a hole in our duvet cover
Fourth, We started to make a lovely diner tonight we are making ranch chicken parm only to have the auto shop call to say come get the car now. Then as we start making it again all in the oven half way baked to realize Shoot we have to go do food storage...NOW...
So it is 7pm on a tuesday night I am at home trying to cook yams and chicken parm with no clue what I am doing. While Adam is trying to get our food storage. Prob Wont see him till later tonight.
Oh and I haven't had time to go to my doctor to get my prescription renewed.
Shaylee, where is our time machine when we need it?

1 comment:
Ba hahahahahahha! Oh dear, man you've got to love them, but sometimes they make the silliest mistakes :)
Post a Comment