So i have been updating this blot a lot this week. Maybe its because its been a crazy week, maybe its to avoid doing the tons of homework I have. Regardless after learning the news of my friend yesterday I have been trying to comfort myself. Like I said, he wasn't a close friend, but it still breaks my heart. So when I am sad I usually turn to music that can bring me up. Yesterday I spent the evening downloading all my favorite Mormon Tabernacle Choir songs. I have one in particular stuck in my head today. How Great Thou Art. There is one line that sticks in my head and it is " Then sings my soul, my saviour God to thee, How great thou art, how great thou art" I don't know why it sticks in my head. Maybe it is just a catchy song. But I LOVE the line "Then Sings My Soul".
Music has always been my conection to the Lord. I find so much peace, comfort and learning from it. I honestly find that I learn more about being "christian" from the hymns then a lot of scriptures and sunday school classes. That being said thoes are pretty good too. I really like our Gospel Principals teacher Brother McQueen and his wife. They are always intersting and have good discussians. It is nice to find people who share my views and have diffrent ones as well.
On a Much Much more random note. I found out today tht Lil Dude hates when Adam and I kiss. Adam will come over to kiss me well I am sitting on the couch and all Sparks does is bark and bark then run up to me and jump on my lap and try to give Adam or I kisses. Hes a keeper, annoying but a keeper. *Both of them are*
No comments:
Post a Comment