FINALLY!
I have been trying to do my homework in the past two days. I have an insane amount and I of course procrastinated.. I have a 200 page book for Womens history with a journal due due thursday, about 200 pages for Utah history with a journal due Thursday. And another 150 pages of Twilight for Russian history due tommorow. Have I done any of it? Not really. I am half way through Twilight and half way through the womans but the little dude never lets me focus! He constantly wants to be let out then let back in. He comes in grabs some food and water and wants to go out again. This puppy is really keeping my desire for kids down.
Also I registered for a May term history class. Hopefully I will do good in my classes this semster it would be one more step closer to graduation. I have also been considering my job options for the summer. I dont have much job experiance but I have a list of places I want to apply, even if I dont get it. Also apperntly there is an interenshiop at Goldman sachs for students with LD's so maybe I can get that! That would be amazing for my resume. But who knows I will take what I can get I need the $$$ because I seem to have a shopping problem that needs to stop! Plus I want to build up our savings.
On a exciting note, we got a larger tax return then we expected so we are considering getting a vacuum. Yes that is exciting because I really really want the Dyson Ball Animal. Its mega expensive but I hear it is worth the money. So we will see
:D till then lots of love! (lol as dad says)

No comments:
Post a Comment