"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh the joys of Condo living! **Vent**

So we live in a Condo with grandma (adams). We have 3 cars and a 2 car garage space. It was not our intention to have 3 cars half way into last year we got a work truck for Adams job. Well today at 7:30 am I come to hear that our Condo was complaining about our parking behind Adams truck. Back track for a moment. We cant use the garage because it is filled with grandmas stuff. We are trying to work this situation out but we cant until its warmer outside and grandma can go look at the stuff. Anyway what is the kicker and makes me furious is that the person who called us was 1. not the person having the problem with our parking 2. Has a 4 car garage and 6 cars. Explain to me how that adds up? well it doesnt. Fact is the reason I have to park where I do is because his kids hardly ever park in the empty driveway which is constantly empty at 6pm and 6am 3pm and so on. I dont get how a man with that many cars and the reason I cant park in a spot can tell me that I need to move my car!!! His response was to park in Winegars or the street (cant park in eaither when its snowing)l. Why dont they move there darn cars first or not have that many people living in a condo! Now I should say They are not the only neighbor that parks in the spots when they have a free spot in there driveway a few others to it as well. I dont understand why people cant just shuffle there cars? Thats what my family did, thats what Adams family does it works fine. Seriously though this neighbor has ticked my last nerve. I thought they were a really nice family but I no longer really care.

I had to vent. It is the last straw. And dammed if I have to move they can just keep complaining for all I care. Until they allievate there situation im not fixing mine! Unless of course the person with the real issue comes to me nicely and asks me to move my car. I have no problem with that. I have a problem being told by people I need to fix myself when its blatantly obvious they are contributing to the problem as well.

1 comment:

Colby & Dana said...

Oh honey I am sorry! I know we talked about this the other day and that sucks that it is getting worse! You can park in my driveway any time you want... :)